More and more business owners, general contractors, and engineers are realizing the benefits of including specialty sub contractors as a part of the design team. In many scenarios, a design assist can prove to be the deciding factor in staying on time and on budget through the duration of a given project. At Arizona Foundation Solutions, we pride ourselves on not just our design expertise, but on our capacity to communicate effectively with multiple teams and see the job through in as precise and expedient a manner as is possible.
Arizona Foundation Solutions has been providing engineers, contractors, commercial property managers, and owners with innovative solutions for difficult foundation repair problems for over 30 years. Our team of in-house, licensed, professional engineers and field technicians can support commercial projects by providing foundation inspections and foundation investigations that follow engineering principles and provide award-winning design-build support.
With this insight and attention to detail, we can ensure that the foundation repair solution recommended was vetted and calculated for performance. Most of our solutions are built around the principles of minimal downtime, permanent performance, and less use of resources to accomplish the goal. Our process usually saves our clients money on first-time costs and is guaranteed to save money in long-term costs while maximizing property values.
We are active with the International Concrete Repair Institute, ACI, The Geo Institute, the Center for Contracting Excellence, the Environmental Professionals of Arizona, as well as the Structural Engineers Association of Arizona.
1. The pool of qualified forensic contractors is limited.
2. Most forensic engineers agree that the experience of the contractor is critical to developing an implementable solution.
3. The cost savings and reduced down time that result from design-assist collaboration are greater than the savings from design-bid-build process.
4. In a forensic project, quality is more important than price because of the high cost of failure. (future downtime, liability, structural failure)
5. State of the art products and techniques can be designed into the project from the start for the benefit of the owner.
6. Much of the unknowns of a forensic project are not able to be quantified effectively up front if at all
7. Because of the magnitude of the unknowns, controls can be built in to assure fairness during the project to protect the owner.
8. The risk is shared- eliminating artificial additions by the contractor before and during the job.
9. Innovations from collaboration with engineers, chemists, and contractors, lend themselves to more sustainable solutions.
Our engineering capabilities separate us from the rest of the pack. When you need experienced, professional geotechnical and structural engineering, there's only one foundation repair company to call. Contact Arizona Foundation Solutions today!